Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
WORD LIMIT (Subject to relaxation)
(1) Articles (3000-6000 words)
(2) Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
(3) Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
(4) Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
The limits are inclusive of footnotes.
(1) The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
(2) The paper should have an appropriate title.
(4) The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided.
(5) The acceptance or rejection of the manuscript shall be conveyed to the author(s) within 24 Hours of its submission.
(6) Soft copy of the Certificate of Publication shall be provided to the author. Soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the Journal’s website.Within 48 hours
(7) The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR LEGAL RESEARCH & ANALYSIS .
(1) The research paper should be original & unpublished work of the author, and shall not be simultaneously under consideration elsewhere.
(2) The submission should be non-plagiarised. Proper footnoting should be done to give due acknowledgment to the original authors. In case of any plagiarism, the journal shall not be liable for the same.
(3) Co-authorship is permissible up to maximum of three authors.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Direct the mail at email@example.com
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/Short Note/Case or Legislative Comment/Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue III – [category]”.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hrs on 25 September, 2020
Selected papers will be provided with the following:
- Authors shall be provided with a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, and the soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the journal’s website.
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 7,000/-
- Hard copy of complete journal/Certificate is optional
MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING CHARGES
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 800 for Single authorship
- Rs. 1000 for Co-authorship up to two
- Rs. 1200 for Co-authorship up to three